When you open your Client Portal at the beginning of August, you’ll notice it has a new look. We’ve made an upgrade to the portal that will enhance your user experience and allow us to communicate with each other more seamlessly. Here is a sneak peek.
Here are a few changes you will notice:
- The new portal will be easier to use on your mobile phone, tablet, and computer making it simpler for us to stay in touch when you’re on the go.
- ASAP Settings to receive listings within 15 minutes of a home hitting the market. You’ll be the first to know and have to first chance to see it!
- The way you like or discard a listing will change. You’ll simply click the heart icon on any listing and select from the dropdown menu. If you want to leave me a note, just click on the property and start typing in the “Notes for you and your agent” box.
- Our communications, as well as the searches we’ve set up, and our property notes will now be conveniently located in “Messages,” which you will find in the top navigation menu.
- The new map will have enhanced search functionality, including INRIX Drive Time™, which will give you the ability to search for a home based on commute time to work or any other point of interest.
- You can now click into a property to view interactive infographics about the home and its neighborhood (nearby schools, demographics, market trends, etc.).
When you access your new Client Portal, take a test drive and let me know if you have any questions. I’m happy to help! If you have trouble accessing your portal.
Sincerely Your Realtor,